2002 Piaggio P.180 Avanti I
- - MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION !!
- - Delivered : June 2002
- - TTSN 2,600 FH
- - PWC PT6A-66 Engines
- - 12,100 lb MTOW Increase
- - Garmin GTN 625 FMS/GPS II with Flightstream
- - Mode-S Transponder : TDR 94 D
- - RVSM, Mach 0.7, Category II Landings and Steep Approach capabilities
- - BRNAV, 8.33KHz and FM immunity
- - 730 FH since C-Check and engine HSI
- - Landing gear overhauled in 2012
- - Two owners since new
. First Delivery : June 2002
. TTSN 2,600 FH
. PWC PT6A-66 Engines
. 12,100 lb MTOW Increase
. Mode-S Transponder - TDR 94 D
. Garmin GTN 625 FMS/GPS II with Flightstream
. RVSM, Mach 0.7, Category II Landings and Steep Approach capabilities
. Two owners since new
. 800 FH since C-Check and engine HSI
. Landing Gear overhauled in 2012
. Aircraft is BRNAV, 8.33KHz and FM immunity
. JAR-OPS 1 Compliant
Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-66
2,600 / 2,600 TTSNEW
800 / 800 TTSHSI
MOH due @ 3,600 FH
Collins Proline II Package 3 Tube EFIS 85 B System
UNS 1 K Flight Management System with GPS TWR 840 Color Weather Radar, L3 TCAS I
TDR 94 D Mode S Transponder w. EHS
ELT 406, Copilot EHSI 74, USB- chargers
Garmin GTN 625 FMS/GPS II with Flightstream
RVSM equipped, P-RNAV, Annex 10, 8,33 kHz
- Garmin GTN 625 FMS/GPS II with Flightstream
- Mode-S Transponder TDR 94 D
- Single Point Pressure Refuelling
- Overvoltage Protection External Power
- Max Take Off Weight (12100 lb)
- JAR-OPS 1 Compliant
- Landing Gear overhauled in 2012
Overall White with Blue/Grey Accents.
"Option 1" floorplan: (7-Place)
Four single passenger seats in club arrangement
Two-seat passenger side-facing divan and one side-facing single-seat.
Aft fully enclosed lavatory with flushing potty and belted aft auxiliary passenger seat, s
Sink with hot and cold water and coat closet.
Dual executive tables, forward refreshment center with coffee thermos, liquor storage, ice chest and miscellaneous storage.
Color : Grey Leather with Blue Lining Inserts
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION !
VAT as applicable.
The above aircraft is offered for sale or trade subject to prior sale, withdrawal from the market and verification of specifications upon inspection