New Piper M600 SLS
- - New G3000 M600 SLS, now equipped with Autoland and HALO
- - 2023 Factory New
- - Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42A engine - 600 shp
- - 5-Blade Hartzell Prop
- - Speed (max): 274 Kts / 507 km/h
- - Range (IFR): 1.484 NM / 2.668 km
- - Ceiling: FL 300 / 30.000 ft / 9.144 m
- - Avionics: Garmin G 3000 Avionic suite
- - Seating: 6 seats, 4 in club seating arrangement
- - Take-off distance > 50 ft: 2.438 ft
- - Landing distance > 50 ft: 2.110 ft
- - Useful load: 1.089 kg
- - Max. TOM: 2.772 kg
- - 5-Year Ultimate Care Maintenance Program included along with best in class 5 yr. airframe, avionics & prop warranty & 7 yr. engine warranty
- - Flight Stream 510 wireless connectivity
- - Awareness & WX Packages
- The Piper M600 is a significant product advancement featuring a newly designed wing, the most sophisticated Garmin technology available, furnished with a redesigned, luxurious interior.
- The M600 is the first single-engine turboprop to feature G3000 avionics - a touchscreen-controlled glass flight deck.
- It seats six and is powered by a Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42A 600shp engine, with a maximum speed of 274 ktas / 507 km/h at maximum available power.
The M600 features the most sophisticated general aviation avionics suite available from Garmin. The Garmin G3000 offers industry-leading intuitiveness and powerful avionics capabilities.Innovative pilot interface design allows for easy and efficient flight deck management, increasing safety margins and reducing pilot workload.Ergonomically crafted for the pilot, control of radios, audio and intercom channels, transponder codes, charts, mapping, flight plan entry and system set up have been greatly simplified with the Garmin GTC 570 touchscreen controller. The dual GTC 570s provide a centralized point of access for the majority of all avionics tuning, selection and data inputs. The M600 has enhanced safety features including Emergency Descent Mode, Electronic Stability Protection, Level Model and Underspeed / Overspeed Protection.
- The aesthetics, ergonomics and technologies of the new Piper M600 aircraft redefine comfort and convenience. The M600 interior features newly styled seats, which have been optimized for comfort, as well as enhanced side panels with improved passenger interface. Additionally, three new color palettes have thoughtfully been created with the customer in mind. A comprehensive survey process helped identify the features and attributes that would be most appreciated by both pilots and customers including USB charging ports, executive folding tables, and folding seats.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-42A turboprop engine - Flat rated at 600 HP
Garmin G3000 Avionics Suite with Enhanced Autopilot and Synthetic Vision:
- HALO SYSTEM with Autoland
- GFC 700 Autopilot w/ GMC 711 AP Controller
- Enhanced AFCS (Automatic Level Mode, ESP, Underspeed Protection, Coupled Go-Around)
- Awareness Package
- Dual GTC 575 Touchscreen Cockpit Management Units
- GEA 71B Engine and Airframe Interface
- Dual GMU 44 Magnetometers
- Dual GRS 79 AHRS Computers
- GRA 55 Radar Altimeter
- GTS-855 Traffic Advisory System
- GMA 36 Audio Panel
- Dual GDC 74A Air Data Computers
- GLD 69 XM Music and Weather
- Dual Transponders (ADS-B out)
- GAE 43 Altitude Encoder
- GWX 75 Digital Radar
- WX-500 Storm Scope
- GRS 56 Iridium Talk and Text Capability
- Aspen EFD 1000 Standby Instruments
- Integrated Cabin Pressurization
- Ground Clutter and Turbulence Detection
- Flight Into Known Icing (FIKI)
- PiperAire Air Conditioning
- Hardwired Cockpit Bose A20 Headsets
- USB Charging Ports (Two in cockpit, four in cabin)
The new HALO Safety System recalibrates the scale of safety by incorporating innovative technology that is designed to enhance situational awareness while also providing autonomous safety features that can engage automatically or manually if ever needed. Incorporated as a standard feature on all M600/SLS products, HALO includes the most significant advancement in recent general aviation history: Garmin Autoland, and was first certified the M600/SLS, continuing our commitment to protecting what’s most important, you and your passengers.
Autoland: If necessary, HALO takes over the controls and guides the aircraft to the nearest runway for a precision landing. Automatically activates when autopilot is in LVL mode for two minutes or when Emergency Descent Mode is activated at 14,100 feet. Can also be engaged manually by a guarded switch on the instrument panel. GFC 700 Autopilot with Advanced AFCS Fully integrated flight control system for exceptional flight automation with a dual AHRS-based system. Seamlessly integrates a flight director, autopilot, automatic trim and yaw damper into the G3000 suite.
Automatic Level Mode: Returns the aircraft to a wings-level attitude with zero vertical speed at the push of a button.
Autothrottle: The M600/SLS includes a fully integrated, standalone auto throttle, which reduces the pilot workload. The single-lever autothrottle automatically adjusts the aircraft’s power settings based on the preset flight profile – from climb-out to the landing approach.
Hypoxia Recognition System with Automatic Descent Mode: Monitors pilot interaction when autopilot is engaged at cabin altitudes above 14,900 feet. If needed, the system brings the aircraft to a lower altitude to allow recovery from hypoxia.
SafeTaxi®: A highly detailed, georeferenced airport map that displays your aircraft’s position on the airfield. Also shows an overlaid map of hold short lines.
TerminalTraffic™: Syncs with SafeTaxi maps to display all ADS-B equipped aircraft and ground vehicles for increased situational awareness.
SurfaceWatch: Its clear visual and aural cues direct you to the correct runway on takeoff and approach.
Flight Stream 510: A wireless gateway that streamlines your workload by connecting preflight planning to your mobile device from the G3000 avionics system.