New Piper M600 SLS
- The Piper M600 is a significant product advancement featuring a newly designed wing, the most sophisticated Garmin technology available, furnished with a redesigned, luxurious interior.
- The M600 is the first single-engine turboprop to feature G3000 avionics - a touchscreen-controlled glass flight deck.
- It seats six and is powered by a Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42A 600shp engine, with a maximum speed of 274 ktas / 507 km/h at maximum available power.
- The aesthetics, ergonomics and technologies of the new Piper M600 aircraft redefine comfort and convenience. The M600 interior features newly styled seats, which have been optimized for comfort, as well as enhanced side panels with improved passenger interface. Additionally, three new color palettes have thoughtfully been created with the customer in mind. A comprehensive survey process helped identify the features and attributes that would be most appreciated by both pilots and customers including USB charging ports, executive folding tables, and folding seats.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-42A turboprop engine - Flat rated at 600 HP
Garmin G3000 Avionics Suite with Enhanced Autopilot and Synthetic Vision:
- Flight Into Known Icing (FIKI)
- PiperAire Air Conditioning
- Hardwired Cockpit Bose A20 Headsets
- USB Charging Ports (Two in cockpit, four in cabin)
The new HALO Safety System recalibrates the scale of safety by incorporating innovative technology that is designed to enhance situational awareness while also providing autonomous safety features that can engage automatically or manually if ever needed. Incorporated as a standard feature on all M600/SLS products, HALO includes the most significant advancement in recent general aviation history: Garmin Autoland, and was first certified the M600/SLS, continuing our commitment to protecting what’s most important, you and your passengers.
Autoland: If necessary, HALO takes over the controls and guides the aircraft to the nearest runway for a precision landing. Automatically activates when autopilot is in LVL mode for two minutes or when Emergency Descent Mode is activated at 14,100 feet. Can also be engaged manually by a guarded switch on the instrument panel. GFC 700 Autopilot with Advanced AFCS Fully integrated flight control system for exceptional flight automation with a dual AHRS-based system. Seamlessly integrates a flight director, autopilot, automatic trim and yaw damper into the G3000 suite.
Automatic Level Mode: Returns the aircraft to a wings-level attitude with zero vertical speed at the push of a button.
Autothrottle: The M600/SLS includes a fully integrated, standalone auto throttle, which reduces the pilot workload. The single-lever autothrottle automatically adjusts the aircraft’s power settings based on the preset flight profile – from climb-out to the landing approach.
Hypoxia Recognition System with Automatic Descent Mode: Monitors pilot interaction when autopilot is engaged at cabin altitudes above 14,900 feet. If needed, the system brings the aircraft to a lower altitude to allow recovery from hypoxia.
SafeTaxi®: A highly detailed, georeferenced airport map that displays your aircraft’s position on the airfield. Also shows an overlaid map of hold short lines.
TerminalTraffic™: Syncs with SafeTaxi maps to display all ADS-B equipped aircraft and ground vehicles for increased situational awareness.
SurfaceWatch: Its clear visual and aural cues direct you to the correct runway on takeoff and approach.
Flight Stream 510: A wireless gateway that streamlines your workload by connecting preflight planning to your mobile device from the G3000 avionics system.